Self Dialog, also known as personal and professional coaching, is a partnership where the coach offers the client opportunities for self-reflection, honest evaluation, dreaming and creating, then planning and activating change.
This client-driven approach is focused on supporting the client to imagine what is possible for a thriving life and honorably committing to a blueprint to make it happen.
Through Dialog with your Self one will be able to…
• Clarify and commit to areas for personal change and growth
• Identify and move away from blockages and unsupportive people and behaviors
• Build healthier relationships with partners, children, family, colleagues and friends
• Develop personal awareness of identity, privilege and the power structures around us
• Become a change agent and practice more allied behavior toward others
• Create a life that fulfills and thrills your Self